Friday, December 4, 2009

Chimp Jewelry at MONA UK and Spain


purpleandlime always gives 5% of the price of all animal pieces to MONA, a chimp charity in Spain and the UK. They rehabilitate abused and neglected chimpanzees and give them a better life. My mother and I did a working weekend there a few years ago, and I have loved MONA and chimps ever since.

Recently I was asked to send some of my laser-cut acrylic chimp necklaces to a friend who run's the charity's UK branch. She also wanted earrings, so that was fun as well! I was happy to send these to MONA for a very discounted rate in order to raise money for the chimps. They will be sold this Sunday in London.

Animal Aid's Christmas Fayre 2009

Date:
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Time:
10:00am - 5:00pm
Location:
London
Street:
Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, London W8 7NX
City/Town:
London, United Kingdom

It's a really fun event, I volunteered there a few years ago and it was great! Lots of veggie food and organizations that help animals : )

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment